Opposite Edge Of Slumber
You see a dream, you can't wake up. Carefully inspect the place you are in to wake up and return home.
Treasures are seven colored keys that should be placed in the Control Module, which opens the Portal which can help you wake up. Where is the Control Module? Where is the Portal? Discover it yourself.
The game was made with Adventuron for the 2020 #treasurehuntjam
For those who are not familiar with text adventures, here is a short tutorial:
1. This is a text adventure. You should type each action in text form.
2. Actions are performed exclusively by commands of the form VERB NOUN. In special cases, a command may consist of a single word, VERB or NOUN.
3. Move between rooms with NORTH EAST SOUTH and WEST commands.
4. Interface (top to bottom): room name, available objects in the room, available directions, command input.
5. Restarting a game: RESTART or QUIT.
6. The game has key mechanics (a certain phrase) that you must discover and remember.
Recommendations and tips:
1. The most common actions in the game: EXAMINE (or X), TAKE (or T), USE.
2. Try to find out as much as possible about the world in which you find yourself. Most of the clues are obvious, just watch carefully.
3. If you’re stuck, try do some actions again.
4. Don't forget to draw a map.